We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Antihypertensives, pain relievers and the like: recall for numerous medicines
The pharmaceutical company Puren Pharma from Munich is recalling numerous medications such as antihypertensives and analgesics. A total of 235 batches are affected by the recall. The reason: the package inserts did not meet the regulations.
The Munich-based company Puren Pharma GmbH & Co. KG is recalling numerous medications such as ibuprofen and candesartan. According to the pharmaceutical company, the texts on the package leaflet for the medicinal products did not meet the requirements.
Package leaflets not updated
"Due to the non-updated package inserts regarding the interactions / warnings / notices and the resulting side effects or newly added side effects for the patient, which were ordered by the BfArM in implementation notices for PSUSA's and were not implemented on time, will be in agreement with the responsible monitoring authority, the government of Upper Bavaria, recalled some finished pharmaceuticals from PUREN Pharma, ”the company writes on its website.
A list of the medications affected can also be found on the homepage. These include the painkiller ibuprofen and the hypotensive candesartan, as well as the preparation lansoprazole Aurobindo, which is used against heartburn.
The following medicines are affected by the recall:
- Atorvastatin PUREN film-coated tablets
- Candesartan PURE tablets
- Candesartan-comp PURE tablets
- Diclo Divido Retard Capsules
- Docetaxel Aurobindo concentrate for solution for infusion
- Finasteride PUREN film-coated tablets
- Fluvastatin PUREN prolonged-release tablets
- Ibuprofen PUREN granules
- Lansoprazole aurobindomage-resistant hard capsules
- Levetiracetam PUREN film-coated tablets
- Levodopa / Carbidopa / Entacapon PUREN film-coated tablets
- Oxaliplatin Aurobindo concentrate for solution for infusion
- Oxycodone hydrochloride PUREN hard capsules
- Oxycodone hydrochloride PURE retard tablets
- Oxycodone HCl / Naloxon HCl PUREN retard tablets
- Quetiapine PUREN film-coated tablets
- Topiramat PUREN film-coated tablets
Puren Pharma GmbH & Co. KG is part of the Indian company Aurobindo Pharma, which specializes in generic drugs. (ad)